Saturday, April 09, 2016

In the Basket

Husband: What are you making now?
Me: A sweater.
Husband: But didn't you just finish a sweater?
Me: ???


What: Flaum sweater by Justyna Lorkowska
Yarn: Quince & Co. Owl, color Lagoon
Needles: 4.5 mm circular
Feeling: so cushy... love it!




I went with the pattern yarn to make sure I get the right drape. I don't think this sweater would work out great from a yarn that's very drapey. Owl has lots of loft and structure and holds its shape well.


I bought this cute little project bag from Ravelry. They were sold at a discount because the text has a typo. Go ahead, try and find it!

1 comment:

jodi said...

Ha ha! I have the discounted t-shirt! Your sweater is absolutely beautiful! I stalked you from a pattern in happily hooked pattern pack, it was the crown. Have a great day